Sunday, May 24, 2009

pics









I found this cute little outfit that is now Natalie's size. I tried it on...and she just might be the cutest thing in the entire universe! I couldn't find the cute blue bow...so I did pony tails and HOW CUTE IS SHE??? The lighting was PERFECT outside for photos...so we all headed out for Nat's first real photo shoot with mommy. Cole participated also :) (ps...some photos are in her newly painted room with no baseboards...don't worry...they'll be added soon!) for more photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/janetmp10

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Great pics!!! Keep up the good work Janet! Beautiful grandbabies! I love you both!!

James & Kelly said...

Keep it on the down low, but you have the cutest kids...I don't anyone else mad at me.
Love that sweet little girl and Cole is a prince!

Janet said...

haha...thanks kel!!!!!

Amber said...

Hey! Love all the pics. Hope to get more of the same since you actually have time now :) oh and Nat is sitting up so good!

Elizabeth said...

She is getting so pretty! I love her pig tails! Cole is getting big too. I can't believe it.