Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hmmm...

Dear blog world,

Do you ever just have one of THOSE days? Maybe its that I'm sick!!!

Seems like today I can't say anything right. I don't know anything about anything....

I try to be a very kind and nurturing person. I guess that sometimes in doing that it is wrong? Hmmm...

HOWEVER, I have so much to be thankful for! I have 2 beautiful children who make me laugh and smile everyday! I have wonderful friends who are soooooooo much fun!!!! AND, I have a wonderful family who are my best friends! I just went on a fantabulous trip to Georgetown and will be going back this weekend! We have our very first church "Young Adults" meeting at hour house next weekend...it's a busy few weeks...and I'm so thankful!

Sorry I haven't posted many posts lately, but...contrary to popular belief, being a stay at home mom of TWO children is very time consuming (And can I give props to all you out there who have more children...sheesh...don't know how you do it!)! I will try to be a better blogger! At this moment, being the best mom and wife I can be is more important!

3 comments:

Amber said...

HAHA, all I want is a picture =) You don't even have to post any 'words'. hehe

James & Kelly said...

I made it a daily goal to not complain or say anything negative just for one day...haven't made it through a day yet...I'm right there with you, but you're right, my baby puts a smile on my face everday.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I'm so thankful for our friendship! I think we have a lot in common and I'm excited about getting together more often! And some days just suck. Plain and simple. I know you're going to have a GREAT weekend! Wish I was going back with you for more shopping! :)