Thursday, July 21, 2011

Katy Beth is 2 months old!!

138

Ok…she’s actually 8 weeks old.  She will be 2 months on Tuesday, so I will post stats then!

What are you up to my precious baby girl?

  • Your hair is looong and thick.  I think it will be curly.  I’m so happy it’s not falling out!
  • Your eyes are still blue…I think they will be hazel like Cole’s though.
  • You are still SUCH a good sleeper!  Most nights I lay you down by 10:30 and you don’t wake up until 4:30 or 5:30.  Three times now you have slept until 7:30 or 8am!
  • You started sleeping in your own room last night.  I’m a little sad by this, but I got a good 5 hours of straight sleep last night.  We both move so much and wake each other up..so this is best.  In fact, when I would wake up with you in your cosleeper, I would reflexively reach over to you and wake you up.  Oops!
  • You have started smiling A LOT!  I don’t want to brag, but you love smiling at me :)
  • You also gurgle and say, “Ah goo” all the time. 
  • Recently you’ve FINALLY started liking your toys!  You sleep in your swings and you enjoy laying on your play mats.  Maybe because your bubba and sister keep you company…haha!  This leads to overstimulated baby…
  • You eat 4-5 oz every 3 hours during the day except in the evening when you eat 3-4 every 2 hours.
  • We’ve been on two road trips already!!  AND…twice in two weeks!  The first stretch was HARD and you screamed for 30 minutes, but the next few times you did great!  I always have to stop and feed you…but thats ok!
  • You wear Newborn and 0-3 and 3 month clothing.  You also wear a size 1 diaper.
  • I think you weigh approximately 11 lbs…?  You are still much, much smaller than Cole and Natalie, but I think that’s perfect!!

123

1 comment:

Suzanne Schwertner said...

How cute is she?!! So, this week Katy looks like her big brother a lot! Can't wait to see all of you at the wedding!!