- On Tuesday, Katy was laying on my lap before Cole's baseball game. I noticed some yellow "stuff" coming out of her ear. For a second I thought it was ear wax. I looked closer and saw some white things in her ear too. To me it looked like a flower, LOTS of crazy wax, or a spider. I ran her home and got the tweezers. It was the middle of a flower. SHEESH!
- On Wednesday she started screaming. She was on top of a barstool. Her poor knee was stuck in the slats. It would NOT budge. For the 2nd time I had to use butter to unstick her. She still has 2 marks on her knee from it!!
- Thursday at Cole's last baseball game, the girls (Chandler, Natalie and Brynn) were "babysitting" katy. haha. I noticed her walk toward the back of the chainlink fence. There is an opening to the field there, but the girls were with her and so was Justin. He was on the phone but I figured he was watching. Next thing I know, Katy is RUNNING to the middle of the field and stopping and laughing along the way. The more I chased her, the more she giggled and ran. Luckily one of the coaches grabbed her. :)
- When Natalie plays t-ball, she is SERIOUS! She has the ultimate game face and will NOT break a smile! I LOVE IT! She always looks for us and gets SERIOUS when batting.
- She gets out bed no less than 3 times to tell us she loves us, ask where she's going the next day, search for "kitty"...etc.
- One night I was sleeping with Katy because she wouldn't sleep. I heard a rustle and then BAM..."WHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Natalie had rolled off her bed. hahahha. Magically she went right back to bed.
- Cole got out for the first time this baseball season. He had batted and hit it GOOD. He didn't want to just throw his new bat down, so he tried handing it to the coach or sitting it softly...he got out at first base. He didn't know what that meant, but when he had to run off field, he started crying. Poor guy! He hasn't been tagged out since though!
- My abuelito died last week. Cole and Natalie somewhat understood that he was gone and was in Heaven. We let them view him at the viewing. They handled it well. That night they started a new thing, "Playing Heaven". They showed my mom a pillow...they lifted it and underneath was a box with Ariel in it. She had died and gone to heaven. When Justin put them to bed he noticed the box with Ariel next to them and several horses with pillows on top of them. It's kind of sad, but also neat how they are processing this. (and kind of funny...you have to admit!)