Sunday, July 5, 2020

2020 Update!

Where to even begin??  I can't believe that i haven't updated this since 2014!!  Six whole years have passed!!

Cole is now 13 years old.  He no longer plays baseball (I was reading all about his t-ball and baseball days...man...I wish I hadn't worried so much and just enjoyed)  He LOVES football and plays Left tackle which is exactly what Justin played at MSU!  He is sticking with basketball too.  He also is very tall (5'11 currently).  He will be in 8th grade this fall and I can't believe I will teach him again soon.  He is still just as sweet as ever and a great cook.

Natalie is now 11 years old.  She is still feisty and headstrong.  Natalie loves basketball (Go #10) and softball.  She does private training for basketball once a week and tries to play at least two seasons of the year!  Softball is a new love.  She's played t-ball/softball since she was 5...but last year she made allstars and has really enjoyed it.  She plays 1st base and is tough as nails.  She LOVES to read!!  This school year Natalie begins Junior High!

Katy Beth is now 9.  My sweet baby is still joyful and fun. She's all about dancing and singing.  The STRANGE thing is how quiet she is in public.  She loves Golf and Soccer as her sports.  We tried t-ball/softball and basketball...but for now she doesn't enjoy them.  She loves to read and play with her dad.  She and Natalie get along great most of the time...and she and Cole are very close too. This will be her first year at the elementary all by herself. 

I am now teaching at the high school!  I'm about to begin my 3rd year as the EOC US History teacher and Yearbook adviser.  It keeps me very busy but I enjoy it!!  I'm still riding bikes and working out...but I haven't taught a workout class in over a year.  I miss it but I don't think I have time for it at this moment.  One day.

Justin is still with United.  He has a great management crew and that's refreshing for us.  He is still riding bikes and tinkering around the farm.

Life is good despite the global pandemic of Covid-19 and the racial tensions in this country.  We are grateful to live in the middle of nowhere Texas this summer!

No comments: