Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Doing good...kind of

I was doing so great on the weight loss thing...THEN I got sick.

Cole had the stomach virus & I caught it from him. Since Sunday I've been too weak to workout. I may try today.

Yesterday I had a victory though. A student of mine asked if I like fudge. Of course I answered, YES! She handed me on the spot, about a pound or more of fudge (late christmas present). I ate four pieces and then...I broke my own heart. I threw the rest in the trash. I knew it would hurt my tummy & stall everything good I was doing. BUT...I feel much better about it today!!

1 comment:

26 said...

That is funny, good job!! You know I am impressed because you LOVE chocolate!

I have something similar,Robbie decided he needed ice cream. Jak & I went with him, but got nothing. It really didn't even feel bad watching him eat an ice cream while carrying out a bag holding inside a coconut donut.