Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Rotation

Hello!!!

Last week was so busy...so I only worked out on Sunday, Monday and Saturday :(.

But...I've still not gained & people are really starting to notice the change. Plus I got my haircut!

Here's the new "FIRM" rotation I'm doing for the next 2 weeks...
WEEK ONE
1. Aerobic Body Shaping
2. Ultimate Calorie Blaster
3. Jiggle-Free Buns & Jiggle-Free Abs
4. REST
5. Supercharged Sculpting & Bonus Stretch
6. Ultimate Calorie Blaster & BONUS Hips & Thighs
7. Jiggle-Free Arms & Jiggle Free ABS

WEEK TWO
1. REST
2. Aerobic Body Shaping
3. Ultimate Calorie Blaster & BONUS Abs
4. Jiggle Free Buns, Jiggle Free Arms (& Bonus STretch)
5. REST
6. Supercharged Sculpting
7. Jiggle Free ABS & BONUS Hips & Thighs

These are all transfirmer dvds for those of you who have the Transfirmer. I have the extra Jiggle Free dvds though.

No comments: