Saturday, September 27, 2008

35 week appt

Stats:
Heartrate...GREAT (I always forget to ask)
Blood Pressure...she didn't say...guess that's ok?
Weight...+2.5...total weight gain: 24.5
Measurements: 33 weeks (should have been 35)

So....since I'm still measuring small...I asked about it. He wasn't concerened...but went ahead & ordered an ultrasound for October 7th. It's a little bit of a drag...but Oh well...maybe I'll get to see her sweet face again!!!

It seems as though she's still head down. I'm really trying to keep her Anterior...not posterior like Cole. We are trying to decide when to set up a back up c-section date. Justin wants it on a Tuesday or Wednesday. SOOOO...that leaves us to October 28-29 or November 4-5. I don't really want to wait until November...but I'm betting she comes before either of those dates. Any preferences anyone?????

Just found out that the certified SS teacher who was supposed to be my sub backed out. I will now have a certified Special Ed/Science teacher as my sub. NIIIIIICCCCEEEE......urghhh. She wants me to leave extremely detailed lesson plans. I sure hope Natalie waits at least 3 weeks before she comes...that's about how long I need to get this figured out!!!

I wonder what Cole will think once my belly is gone. I'm sure he only remembers me with a belly....I've had one since May. He's so cute. He loves to lift my shirt & hug my belly. He has learned to climb on the couch, so he climbs next to me & we read books or baby magazines. He loves the pages where a baby's head is big & looks like it's looking at him. He laughs & laughs & says, "meme"....which means baby. Then he jumps on my belly. hehe...

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait!! Post some pictures of your belly.

Amber said...

I'm impressed with your weight gain! I gained 50...ahhhh. I only have 9 more pounds to go before I'm back to normal wooo hooo