Monday, September 28, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

I found this recipe link at Kelly's Korner, (one of my FAVORITE blogs!)

It is AMAZING and there are pictures to guide you on your way. Justin told me I need to make these and take them anywhere we have to brink sweets. He said, "It's a perfect muffin". Hmmm...I thought it was a cupcake?

Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Cupcake Recipe

(ps...I made the homemade icing...1st half was plain vanilla...2nd half I added 1/4 cup of cocoa.)

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Mmmm, sounds divine! Thank you for sharing! I'm going to try them, soon!

Kelli Davis said...

Hey Janet!! Just grabbed the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes recipe from your blog! I'm going to make for a party this weekend! Yeah!!

Okay, I've not heard of the books you mentioned that you like- send me a link!!! I love finding new authors!!

Janet said...

Kelli~
Here's the link. They have several books with "Pendergast", a favorite character of mine! (Lincoln Child & Douglas Preston are the authors)

http://www.prestonchild.com/