Thursday, October 1, 2009

House progress...

Front of our House with Old Screen Door


Old Screen Door (and new door) It was aluminum with ugly trim. (We still have one just like it in the back...it REALLY is a good door...just ugly IMO)
Old Front Door

New Front of house with new Screen door & new front door. Now we need NEW windows! Is it bad that I hope they get busted out?

New Front Door



Front Living Area before


Front Living Area with new paint...Still need to add new trim & paint the ugly wood trim in parts By they way, that's blue tape. there's a trim piece there. Not sure if we'll leave it white or paint it red. We still have to put the Crown Moulding up. :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very nice, I really like it. I like the red room too. It will be fun decorating it. Good job!!

James & Kelly said...

Love the front door!!! We have been in our house 3yrs in Feb, and I am still decorating roon my room....so we can afford it. I only have the office and nursery left, but it def makes me appreciate it more! you have a great house!!