Friday, April 23, 2010

M&Ms, Chicken & the Kitchen Sink...

haha...funny intro, huh? So I haven't had random posts lately...so here's one! The kiddos had a good time when we were in Las Vegas too! They ABSOLUTELY ADORE their Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Nini! (and Aunti Jess...but she wasn't there!) I feel so blessed to be able to trust our families with our children. I feel like it's important for us to experience time together as a couple and away from the kids (for my sanity..lol...AND their's!). My mom has been such a big help to us since we've had Cole...and they would probably rather be with Grandma any day...than with me :) I'm glad it's that way and not the other way. AND...they love their Mimi & Papa too! Every night when we pray, I ask them who they want to thank God for and Maw Maw & Pa Paw and Mimi & Papa are ALWAYS first on the list! (and Nini & Jess come in next :))


ANYWAY...they did lots of fun things! Cole always comes home talking up a STORM! haha! And Natalie always comes home with new outfits and more of a princess attitude! lol! Speaking of Nat, her hair is SOOOOO curly these days! I don't know if its the humidity or WHAT, but it is CURLY! I kept thinking that the longer it would get, the straighter it would get...NOPE! It's ringlets! It is pretty cute though! Cole is going to be going to 3 days of preschool next school year! We are VERY excited...and he gets to go with his best friend, Chandler...so HE is excited too :)







Cole and his handsome eyes! Ladies are going to love those eyes one day buddy!

Natalie Ann eating a chicken drumstick. She chewed on it down to the gristle! haha! She was saying "CHEESE" here :)


Miss Green M&M. They LOVE their "candy" shirts! I think her lips kind of look like the green m's here!


My little M&Ms...so cute!



Maybe you can see a little bit of curl here? I swear it's curlier now...I'll try & take a good pic to show it!




The kitchen sink! When we moved here, the sink was ugly/stained//NASTY! I chalked it up to being an old house. We always soak it in bleach/water and use 409 to clean it. I actually just wanted a new sink (not possible without a new countertop...which I WANT...but can't afford at this moment). ANYWAY...I read a post on facebook about the flylady and her cleaning tips...she SHINES her sink. I soaked it in bleach/water for one hour and then used AJAX...it cleaned my sink to sparkling white! The side on the right had been cleaned & the left side was still waiting! (please don't judge...I promised I did what I could to clean that sucker...i use ajax to clean other things...just never thought about my sink!)


No comments: