Saturday, December 11, 2010

15 weeks!

(14 weeks 5 days in this pic...right before going on a long walk in the cold with Maverick!)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a navel orange or apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know, don't care. (Ok...I care...I'm just scared to look!)Maternity Clothes: Jeans for sure...other than that sweat pants and t-shirts. My "nicer" shirts are maternity for the most part too.
Gender: leaning toward a girl. Not because I'm hoping for one. I don't care EITHER way as long as its healthy, but i just feel like that's what it is. :)
Movement: Felt a few kicks lately...but i'm convinced I have an anterior placenta because when I use my heartrate doppler...it's hart to find the heart beat...so I'm sure I'll feel less kicks this go around (at least early on)
Sleep: GREAT! I sleep all night long again :)

What I miss: my belly button not being ugly. I already have an outie (Thanks Natalie...sheesh!)
Cravings: Nothing really? Maybe breakfast sausage recipes...sausage balls, etc. (I'm making some tonight!)
Symptoms: Sore boobies & the face of a teenager! (as in...pimple queen...I never had pimples in highschool though! UGH!) I feel like I'm waddling already too...bleh!



Soooo...I'm 15 weeks! I was SUPPOSED to have a doctor's appointment last Thursday...but APPARANTLY (read: they screwed up!) I had the wrong time. My sweet doctor is in Honduras this week doing amazingly GREAT work...so Ihad to reschedule to 12/20!!!! Can you believe that?! Then I got it for the 16th...so it's only 6 weeks between visits. BUT STILL! I was a very moody and unhappy prego lady! Good news is I SHOULD be able to schedule my ultrasound after my next appointment! about 4 more weeks to find out if it's a boy or girl! EXCITED!!!
PS~~I finally put up pics on the post below! Check them out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So you had to reschedule for the 20th but then were able to get it for the 16th? SO happy to learn what this little one is...of course it's going to be a boy since we all think girl now...haha

danielle s said...

pimples suck don't they? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now you know what my life is like