Monday, January 3, 2011

18 weeks 2 days

(Baby's first gift!)


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks 2 days
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a small melon or bell pepper


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weigh 121. I started out at 115-116...so I've gained 5-6 lbs! Maternity Clothes: Jeans for sure...other than that sweat pants and t-shirts. My "nicer" shirts are maternity for the most part too.
Gender: don't know! I still think its a girl...BUT we find out NEXT Friday 1/14! I can't wait!!! I'm just praying it's healthy. I don't care WHAT it is!!

Movement: Yes! Baby moves a LOT when it does move (or when I feel it). I can feel it with my hand sometimes (well...the jolt...not the specific kick)

Sleep: eh...starting to get uncomfortable. I woke up on my belly the other night (Ok...my head was on a pillow and my feet were on a pillow...it wasn't comfy. I toss a lot.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly...and not constantly worrying if something inside of me was growing normally :)

Cravings: NOTHING

Symptoms: Still pimply...and a nice, growing belly!

I went to the doc today because my belly has been feeling REALLY tight. I haven't felt contractions (like braxton hicks)...just a tightness taht is uncomfortable. He said everything seems fine. Maybe just stretchhing...etc. I'm ready to feel better because our house is clean and I want to keep it that way! Sorry no belly pics...Actually...I can find one of me sitting down...I'll post it! We are anxiously awaiting our ultrasound next friday! I will try to post asap what we find out we're having!!

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

First, I can't wait to hear about what Baby Pierce turns out to be! Second, so crazy you mentioned your belly being really tight lately; I JUST was telling the girls at school that mine has been doing the same thing. It is tight and rock hard at times! I don't think they are Braxton-Hicks because it stays that way for a long time during the day. Glad to hear all is okay! And I know, I cannot WAIT for the 14th and our next appointment, either!

Sabrina said...

Just visiting :) These are super sweet days. Congrats.

Amber said...

Can't wait for next friday! And that little giraffe is so cute. You look GREAT =D

Christi said...

Yeah! You look great and radiant. Have you tried acne free on your face? I don't know if you can use it pregnant (no retin-a) so check with your obgyn but the stuff is a life saver for me.