Tuesday, March 8, 2011

27.5 weeks

27weekskatybeth (1)

27weekskatybeth (4)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks 3 days

Size of baby: Cauliflower (in weight…almost 2 lbs)  14.5 inches long!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weigh 131.  I have gained 17 lbs.  I’m encouraged by that because it feels like much more!

Maternity Clothes: loving my new maternity pants, my leggings, and pajama pants and t-shirts.  Have outgrown some jeans (due to love handles)

Movement: Kicking a ton!  I know her sleep habits and she loooves to be awake around 10pm :)  She is entertaining to watch!!

Sleep: It is good…but I’m up checking on the kids at least twice a night (potty training natalie and weaning Cole off pull ups at night).  When I do sleep, its hard!

What I miss: The Usual…exercise, BUT I’m adding walking this week!  I also miss energy :)

Cravings: Nothing

Symptoms: nothing really?

I’m having a pretty good week!  I made a commitment to count calories and change my bad habits (thank you Sparkpeople.com for the free calorie counter!).  I’m giving up sweets for Lent!  I also want to walk 3-6 times per week! 

No comments: