Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 weeks 4 days

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Head of Cabbage 15.6 inches long and weighs about 3 lbs!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: My scale says 130.5…so add 2 lbs for clothes..hehe…132.5.  Total weight gain:  19.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep!  I’m still wearing my regular t-shirts and pajama pants though!  I gave in and bought 3 pairs of maternity shorts.  They are way cute & comfy & I figure I will wear them after the baby is born too.

Movement: She was kind of quiet for a few days, but she’s changed positions again and kicks me a lot.  She does lots of stretching that gets my hips and ribs at the same time! 

Sleep: Ehhh…I’ve had better sleep.  I toss and turn a lot…and my left hip is killing me lately!  Plus I’m peeing a lot again…

What I miss: Pretty legs (mine of course).

Cravings: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (Katy made me break my lenten promise!)

Symptoms: Full all the time feeling

On the upside…I’ve been nesting!  I’ve been a cleaning woman again & have been waking up at 6:50 or so and taking showers (rather than waiting for naptime).  It’s nice and I feel very accomplished!! 

Funny montage of pictures!

30weeksKaty

Me & Katy….and Cole!  (Notice I finally cut my hair!  First time in about 4-5 months!!!)

30weeksKaty (2)

Me & Katy (& my new bling bling shoes)…and Chandler! 

(PS…this is from justin standing up…I guess this is how he sees me…looking down at me?  Wow!  He really IS a giant!)

30weeksKaty (4)

Me posing!  SUPERSTAR!

30weeksKaty (6)

Me & Nat & our new bling bling sandals!  (yes…I DO brush her hair…just hadn’t yet today!  Don’t be a hater!)

30weeksKaty (13)

Sweet one that shows my pretty baby in my belly :)

2 comments:

Amy Silver said...

You are the cutest pregnant person EVER! Yay for maternity shorts, you will definitely want to wear those right after! You are going to end up with hardly any weight gain! yay!

aschneider said...

Love the belly pictures! And Yay for nesting!