Sunday, April 10, 2011

32 weeks 2 days

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks 2 days

Size of baby: The weight of a large Jicama (3.75 lbs) and about 16.5 inches!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my doctor’s visit on Tuesday, I weighed 133.  That means 20.5 gain so far!

Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I’ve lived in shorts and tank tops this week!

Movement: Regular awake and sleep patterns.  Right now she’s got the hiccups.  Poor girl gets them all the time!!  She is head down and usually her hiney is on my left side and she kicks at my right ribs.   Great fun :) 

Sleep: It’s ok…

What I miss: Having the energy to REALLY play with my kids :(

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: I’ve been doing really well the past 2 weeks with a huge energy spurt, but yesterday I crashed and burned.  I mean…I laid around all day and even cried because I didn’t have the house clean for Justin when he got home.  It was kind of ridiculous!

WE HAVE A C-SECTION DATE!!!  Katy will be here by 5/26!  I have it scheduled for 7:30am.  Being a smaller community/hospital…I would imagine she should be here by 8:30 or 9am at the latest!  (Unless she decides to come before!)  I will be 38 weeks/6 days.

No comments: