Wednesday, April 20, 2011

33 weeks 5 days

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: 18” 5 lbs and gaining :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 137.  They told me that was 22 lbs so far…I show 23.  :)  Not too bad!

Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I also still wear my t-shirts

Movement: She has moved to a strange  position that results in her kicking out of my right side most of the day. 

Sleep: Yes…I need it and love it :)

What I miss: Not having a belly to have to maneuver around.  Its really starting to get in the way!!

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: Indigestion/naseua big time.  Like…there’s no room for food and it tries to come up all day…especially when I’m laying down.  :(  Tiredness has returned…huge belly is still here and in the way.  I’m starting to waddle and swing my right arm to get around.  lol!  Pretty much…it’s pretty uncomfortable these days!  Only 5 more weeks though!

On another note, my friend Charla has had had her precious twins!!  I can’t wait to meet them!!!  They are healthy and BEAUTIFUL!!!! 

No comments: