Sunday, May 6, 2012

May is BUSY!

Hello all!  I can NOT believe it’s May already!  This means my baby is almost one, and my big boy is graduating from Preschool!  Where does the time go?! 

 

It is a VERY busy month!  We have lots of t-ball games (2 per week), end of school parties, 2 graduations (2 preschools), Danielle’s Graduation, Katy’s birthday party and all month with my crazy kiddos that I keep during school (Kade, Chandler & Brynn…all of whom we love very much!)  In fact…this will be the last month with Kade and Chandler…since they go to Kindergarten with Cole in the fall.  Wow!  It’s ok, us girls (natalie, brynn & katy) will have FUN next school year!  Natalie Ann & Brynnie Boo will be in preschool 3 days a week!  What am I going to do with just ONE kid!  It’s been almost 4 years since I have been with just one child!  haha! 

 

Today Justin and I are joining a great group of friends on a bike ride!  It’s so neat that so many of our friends have bicycles or have recently gotten them.  There are now more girls with bikes I think!  I’m planning on the Hotter ‘n Hell 100 mile race on my birthday…I’m a bit nervous because I’ve never ridden more than 20 miles! 

 

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and we celebrated with our friend Danielle Patton (who took the girls’ photos) and her son, Joseph.  Danielle made the best chicken & rice & queso.  I provided the salsa, cheese, and some cookies.  What a great host I am…right?  I owe you a nice dinner Danielle!  I think steaks a la Justin are due!  If you don’t hear from me often, just know that it’s because we have a CRAZY month ahead and in a little over a month Justin and I will be off to Las Vegas (road trip style) for Beachbody Summit!  We are VERY excited!!! 

 

Oh…and Amy, I FINALLY added your blog to my list!  I love your blog and now I don’t have to type it in all the time! haha!  Can’t wait to see that new baby!!

Tootles all (yes…quite the dork today!)

~Janet

1 comment:

Amy Silver said...

Haha! I didn't know you had never added it! I'm SO excited for you doing the HHH! Omg! We did the 100k last year, I can only imagine the 100!! You'll do awesome! You'll have to blog about how your riding goes. Did you end up getting a trailer?