Friday, September 7, 2012

My Boy Started Kindergarten!

The day I've looked forward to and dreaded for the past 5 1/2 years finally arrived. My sweet, tender hearted little engineer started kindergarten!



He was so excited and I was so sad! It all came full force the weekend before school started. I guess I finally realized I wouldn't have my boy with me everyday. :(. He cried..which really surprised me. I think the main problem was I lingered. I should have just left him at the door. But....sorry! He is my baby boy! I had to sit with him and hug him and kiss him! Finally the teacher had to make me leave. He asked for daddy, so I left, sent Justin in and the girls ad I walked out and I cried on the elementary walk way as moms & kids walked in. Good thing he doesn't know I did that! He'd be sooo embarrassed! Ha! Each day go better and he doesn't cry at all now, after 2 weeks!



He loves it! His favorite time of the day is playing outside and lunch. He does have an issue acting all his lunch...but he's doing well over all! Today was grandparents day at school. My mom and dad drove in to spend it with him. They had breakfast and coffee at the school,and cold gave them a present he made. (a colored sheriffs badge and a colored crown). Ha!






I'm so glad he loves school AND his sweet teacher Mrs. Thompson! More about Natalie tomorrow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: