Monday, August 11, 2008

28.5 week Ultrasound


We had the ultrasound today to see if they placenta has moved away from my cervix (of course they wouldn't tell me). Apparently no news is good news...but I'm calling back tomorrow!


She IS still a girl!!! She is also sideways breech. Her head is at the right of my belly & her booty is at the left. I hope she moves head down or we're destined for a c-section. I won't consider them trying to move her from the outside since I've had a c-section already. So...if by 34-36 weeks she hasn' moved, I'm going to schedule one. At this point, I just want her out & healthy! (haha...& I'm only 28 weeks prego)


They said she weighs about 2.5 lbs, but I take that with a grain of salt!


This is her best pic. It's of her face. It's sideways, so lean your head to the left. hehe...I hope you can see her...it looks like she has chubby cheeks like big brother Cole! Speaking of big brother, he had a doctor's appt today! Look on his page for updates!

No comments: