Saturday, August 30, 2008

31 week appt

I went in on Thursday. Turns out that Natalie is head down...finally! AND...drumroll please...the placenta has moved up & out of the way!!! I can attempt a VBAC! (doc is doubtful...but I'm hopeful & open to all options). My cervix was nice & long meaning that I shouldn't go into labor in the next month at least (I'm sure MUCH longer than that though!)

Funny story...I have an "outie" belly button. Turns out it's a hernia. The hole from MY umbilical cord has opened & now I have bowels poking through (small intestines) which force my navel out. GROSS! You know you're a middle school teacher when you get excited to tell your students a gross story like that!

Stats
Weight: 134 (gained 22 pounds so far)

She is kicking me like crazy these days & I'm hoping she never finds my ribs!!!

I got sick this first week of school & am soooo thankful for the 3 day weekend! I need to catch up on sleep & school work (already). My kids are great though! I see opportunities to sneak into their lives & grow them! I love teaching!!! My birthday was the 2nd day of school & I got 3 b-day cards, 2 pans of brownies and flowers from my students! It was GREAT!

Speaking of my birthday...Justin got me a GREAT gift. I "flip" cam. It takes videos & is smaller than my blackberry. I'll try to post some videos soon. I also bought myself a sewing machine. I'll attempt my first sewing since 10th grade soon! Wish me luck!

No comments: