Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute journal entry from 12/27/2000

We're cleaning out our office to make the nursery for Natalie. I came across my FAVORITE journal entries. These are the last two in that journal. My next journal is all about me & Justin. I think it's so cute & funny, considering we end up together!

12/26/2000
Christmas day & I spent 6 hours driving a 3 hour drive to Wichita Falls from Lubbock (the horrendous snow storm of 2000). There's this guy, Justin Pierce, he's a manager at United, but I don't think he really cares for me.

12/27/2000
Well, Justin came over last night & brought me a big Teddy Bear!! It's cute!! We went to eat at IHOP & then went to do donuts in the stadium parking lot. Then we came home, pulled out my sofa bed & JUST watched Top Gun, then we fell asleep. He was soooo sweet! I'm afraid to let myself feel the way I want to. I'm SOOOO afraid of being hurt. I mean, he's 24, graduated, handsome...what would he possibly see in me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like Bella! ; )