Friday, December 5, 2008

New TV

Well...JP & I decided it was time for an upgrade. We've had my 27" Philips since 2001. It has done a FABULOUS job! We thought it was HUGE when I got it! I'll never forget going to Best Buy in Wichita Falls & purchasing it. It was my first BIG purchase! I felt so grown up...at age 20! haha!

We had decided on a 37" TV. The space in our entertainment center has room for a TV that is 41.5 inches wide. JP wanted a bigger TV...but we figured 10" is a big difference...so that'd be fine. Well...JP goes a little crazy when shopping (after I agreed to get one). We ended up with a 42" Philips (40.5 inches wide).

WOW...BIG difference!!! I've included a pic of our old TV....and then our new TV. We feel like we are in a movie theatre!! And by the way...it has GREAT picture & sound! AND...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse looks GREAT on it :)

No comments: