Thursday, May 5, 2011

Almost 36 weeks

175

177

(excuse Natalie’s hair please…it’s lovely isn’t it?)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks 6 days

Size of baby: 19-20 inches and 6-7 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 139…total weight gain is 24 lbs!  Hoping to stay below 30 lbs before delivery!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I also still wear my t-shirts.  I’m not in many maternity shirts anymore because most are tight fitting shirts and I think its a little vulgar with my popped belly button and back rolls :)

Movement: Having more nudges than anything…but today she has been moving and bouncing around…  :)

Sleep: Ughhh…I miss sleep.  I’m waking often and peeing all the time.  I’m exhausted and can’t sleep because of my children.  :)  good times!

What I miss: Energy and to be able to stand and not get light headed.

Cravings: Blah…food = indigestion and gas.

Symptoms: Extremely light headed, swollen feeling in hands & feet (although its not visible), indigestion, braxton hicks all the time, and extreme exhaustion.

Good news is…as of today we only have 3 weeks until the c-section!  I am NOT dilated, my cervix is still very high (but soft!)…so I don’t think I’ll be having her in the next week or so.  I kind of hope she decides to come sometime between 37 weeks and c-section date though…I’m miserable.  Logistically I want her to wait until 5/26…but emotionally…and physically…I’m READY!  AHHHH!!!!  I’m miserable! 

1 comment:

Suzanne Schwertner said...

I'm sorry, but Natalie's hair just makes me smile. Her cute little face is framed by it in the first picture. Looks a little like her grandpa when he was in college with the big afro. hee! Not long and we'll all get to meet Miss Katy. :)