Wednesday, May 18, 2011

37 weeks 5 days

028 021 025

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: Watermelon (as obviously seen in my pics…ha!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 142…total weight gain is 27 lbs! Hoping to stay below 30 lbs before delivery!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Everything is starting to get small though…not covering the belly very good AT ALL!!!  I actually wore some of Justin’s workout shorts (not biking tights..ha!) the other day.  It as amusing.

Movement: She moves A TON and is kicking my ribs constantly!!!  It’s very uncomfortable at times…but cute :)  People can see when she is kicking out…like…from across the room.  ;)

Sleep: Insomnia…I just can’t sleep without Tylenol PM! 

What I miss: Not Waddling everywhere…and I miss a smaller butt.

Cravings: ICE ICE BABY!!! (which of course freezes Katy, so she moves around a lot when I do this!)

Symptoms:  Feeling better this week than last…mainly I’m just tired and I try to stay off my feet as often as I can (sometimes not very often).  I’m best when I’m propped up in the recliner or laying down in bed.  I’ve also been pretty emotional…crying for no reason…like not being able to clean the house as much as I want to.  BUT…justin is doing a good job of that for me!

I have one more appointment the DAY BEFORE my c-section!!  So hopefully one more pregnancy post!  They say they stop gaining AS MUCH weight the last few weeks…I hope so because I think she’s the biggest baby we’ll have!!!

1 comment:

Alana said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant lady. I can't wait to meet sweet Katy. She will be just a amazing as her Momma!