Wednesday, May 25, 2011

38 weeks 5 days

LAST Pregnancy Post!!

259 263 265 253

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: Watermelon (as obviously seen in my pics…ha!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 142…total weight gain is 27 lbs!!!  I didn’t gain any weight!  Pretty sure this is the least amount I’ve gained in any pregnancy…but I' think I’m the biggest.  How strange is that?  Maybe its just that I’ve been wearing shorts & tank tops as opposed to pants and long sleeved shirts?  Oh well!

Maternity Clothes: Of course!  I live in shorts & tank tops!  (I plan on STAYING in maternity clothes for awhile too…ha!)

Movement: She loves to kick out  my right side and my right ribs!!  At the same time something gets my left hip…I don’t know what it is…but she has no more room!

Sleep: I am STILL having a hard time sleeping!  I tried one night without Tylenol PM and I only slept 2 hours…ugh!  I asked the doctor if I could take some tonight and he told me to take 2!  I’m going to bed at 9pm!!!

What I miss: I don’t know…I know I will miss my baby inside of me!

Cravings: Good food!!

Symptoms: I’ve had quite a few contractions.  Her movements are painful too.  Just in the past 2 days, I’ve started waddling and my back really hurts too (down low).  I’m glad I don’t have to wait for her to come on her own!  The doctor said he thinks she’s big.  I’m hoping she sticks around 8 lbs 3-4oz like bubba & sister!  I can’t wait to see what she looks like!

I’m very excited about tomorrow.  The kids are excited also.  This isn’t the best post because right now the kids are screaming and going crazy and Justin is in a bad mood because he had to make supper.  Maybe I’ll have a more touching post later :)  See you on the other side of  pregnancy!

1 comment:

The Stanford Family said...

Can't wait to hear about her!!!