Tuesday, July 8, 2008

23.5 week appt.

Weight: 123 (total weight gain...11 lbs)
Baby heartrate: 170! (WOW! she kicked the stethoscope thing)

Good news: ultrasound at 20 weeks shows baby looks GREAT...forming on schedule...perfect

bad news: The placenta is low. It is NOT Placenta Previa YET (where it covers the cervix). If it is, I can NOT deliver vaginally. He thinks it'll move (about 90% chance). If it gets worse, he'll have restrictions on me. Not sure what restrictions...he mentioned no hanky panky. I told him just to give me that restriction in writing now anyway...haha.

Cool news in light of bad news: I get another ultrasound!! YAY! At the next appointment we will schedule it for 28-30 weeks. I'm glad just so I can make sure she's still a girl!

1 comment:

26 said...

Keep us informed...but I say you have JP bring you breakfast in bed, just in case. ; )