Tuesday, October 7, 2008

36weeks 4 days and Ultrasound


Stats:

BP: 100/60

Weight: gain of 1.5...so total at 26 lbs

Dilated to a 1 still. (I expected that)


(check out those chubby cheeks!) We changed our days to Mondays...so I'm not quite 37 weeks for this visit. I had an ultrasound also! She looks GREAT! Cute chubby cheeks & a big belly! She is still very long!! Her weight is estimated at 6lbs 11oz. We saw that she is MOST DEFINITELY still a girl! hehe...the pic is too vulgar to show you! My doctor blushed when I showed him the pic! haha...


The technician looked at her heart about 3 or 4 times. It really freaked me out...if you know Justin and I well...you know why heart issues freak us out. It turns out at she just has a lower heartrate today than normal. Normal is between 120-160 in-utero. She averaged about 123 today. My doc went to go ask the technician about it when he saw how worried I was. They saw a 4 chamber heart with perfect valves working hard. So....no need to worry. My doc said this is the time the heartrate begins dropping like it will when she is born.


Other than the doctor's visit...we got a wall clock for her AND....the CUTEST hairbows!! I LOVE THEM! I hope she can wear them for a while! I never thought I'd be a hairbow mommy...but they are CUTE!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

My baby girl is so cute, I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Those cheeks will be kissed alot just like her big brother's.

Amber said...

Hair bows are ADDICTING!!! Just a fair warning now. Plus all the little dresses, shoes, leggings, blouses, etc.
Shopping for little girls is never a problem. =)
I can't wait for Taylor's best friend to get here!!!!

Bailey said...

Janet- you are absolutely glowing! I hope things are going well for you guys and you are in our prayers for an easy and painless delivery :)
~Bailey