Friday, October 31, 2008

Today is my due date!

Well...here I am at 6:30am on my due date...still pregnant! I NEVER thought I'd make it this far! I guess I jinxed myself "assuming" she'd come early because big brother Cole did.

Really, though, it's a good thing. I've come down with a really bad cold. It started 2 nights ago and now I have body aches, ear aches, drainage, sore throat, head ache...you name it...I've got it. If you have any ideas on how to get rid of it...please let me know! I'm going to call my doc's office today. I've read up & asked questions...apparently its ok if I'm sick when I have the baby. My breastmilk should give her the antibodies to keep her from getting sick.

I left work at 11am yesterday because I hadn't slept well the night before & had had contractions. They are still here...but not as often. Since I feel so horrible...I'm not going to work again. So maternity leave begins! No more work until January 2nd! YAY!

Please keep us in your prayers...to get over this sickness & have a happy & healthy delivery (whenever it may be!)

Oh yes...if you haven't seen Cole's new halloween outfit...check out his blog! He's ADORABLE!
Cole's Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Janet! I'm thinking of you!! Lots of prayers coming your way!