Tuesday, October 14, 2008

37.4 week appt

BLAH...NO PROGRESS...CAN YOU TELL I'M FRUSTRATED????

Stats:

Weight: 140.5 Total of 26.5 lbs gained
BP: ???
BAby heartrate: 132 (YAY! 130s!!)

I'm still dilated to a 1, but at least I'm 50% effaced. We are setting the induction/c-section date (c-section if it doesn't go well) for 11/4 (I think). It's a Tuesday. We thought about Tuesday 10/28...but I really want to go at least to my due date before I think about inducing. I do NOT want a c-section again...and inducing ups my chances of a c-section. I'd really rather she come on her own time!

JP has bronchitis. GREAT! So...I know we could use an extra week or two to get better, but I'm so tired & miserable. I'm ready for her! (Not that I won't be tired after she's born...)

PS...say happy birthday to Justin! He's the big 3-2!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B Day Justin!!! Get better soon!!


Can't wait for the big arrival! : )

Amber said...

I'm so jealous that you have only gained 26 pounds...I still can't believe that I gained 50 ahhhhhh

MrsEsparzaMath said...

11/4 is the election... I am surprised you don't have that social studies "stuff" memorized.

How cool is that if she came on election day?

darcy

Janet said...

I DO KNOW ITS ELECTION DAY!!! I think it's cool! Plus...I'm voting early!