Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Eights

(Wow...I've been tagged....hehe!)

Eight TV shows that I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gossip Girl
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. Law and Order
8. Law and Order SVU

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Abuelo's
2. Quizno's
3. El Chico
4. Samurai of Tokyo
5. River Smith's (Lubbock)
6. Casa MaƱana
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. That really good Chinese place in DFW that's everywhere (my mind went blank)

Eight Things that happened this weekend:
1. My pain SIGNIFIGANTLY lessened
2. Watched tons of lifetime movies
3. Watched Hairspray
4. Thought Tech was playing & became disappointed when they didn't
5. Went to church for the first time with Natalie and Cole
6. Set up Natalie's Baptism
7. Went grocery shopping
8. Had yummy steaks

Eight Things I look forward to:
1. Natalie's 2 week appt tuesday
2. Thanksgiving
3. The day before thanksgiving when my parents come.
4. The day after thanksgiving sales (which I won't be attending :()
5. The movie Twilight (which I won't be watching any time soon)
6. Christmas
7. Losing these last 10 baby pounds!
8. Feeling 100% better!

Eight Things on My Wishlist:
1. Cole to go poo poo (he's extremely constipated these days! :( )
2. An hour or two on my own
3. New clothes
4. New running shoes
5. New makeup
6. laptop
7. a good set of books
8. Peace and Goodwill to all (Ok...i don't know what else I want! haha)

I tag...Momma, Danielle, Kelly T., and Kori! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

10 pounds? Be very proud of yourself!!! : )