Thursday, November 20, 2008

I feel ok!

I've been having some baby blues...

It's HARD being locked up in a house all day with a newborn. We can't go anywhere because:

a. There's nowhere to go in Vernon
b. It's cold & windy
c. You never know when Nat wants to eat

So...I've been taking late showers & staying in pajamas all day. No cleaning or sprucing up...just waiting until 4ish to go get Cole & for JP to get home.

TODAY...however, JP went to work at noon so I got to sleep in a little. He watched Nat while I took a shower & got ready (at 11 :)). I decided to try on my "fat" clothes. These are the jeans I wore around the time I got married. I weighed about the same then as I did 40 weeks prego. They are my size 8 Levis and my size 7/8 Lee One True Fit. THEY FIT!! Not only do they fit...they are loose in the thighs! YAY! Now...they fit just fine in the belly...but I do have a bit of a muffin top. I guess that's acceptable for 2 weeks post pardum. Something is definitely up with my belly though...the abs are just sticking out there more than after I had Cole. I guess that happens when you've had 2 kids.

ANYWAY...I'm pretty pumped! I put my makeup on...fixed my hair & put on ...get this...a size Small shirt! hehe...I even put lipstick on. too bad I have nothing to do the rest of the day other than be a milk machine.

1 comment:

Amber said...

haha, I remember when it was HEAVEN to get to take a nice shower! That's great that you fit into some 'real' jeans. I wasn't able to fit into my 'fat' jeans until 2 month's after =) We can't wait to see you!!!!!