Saturday, November 1, 2008

GO TECH!

I can rest easily now that I know my baby girl will be a Texas Tech Red Raider!!!!

I jumped & bounced the night away watching the game. Cole, (my little good luck charm) went to bed at half time...and what do you know...Tech started SUCKING IT UP. By the end of the 4th quarter...I was so mad at Justin being a stupid UT fan that I left. That's right..I drove off into the night. I heard the winning touch down & screamed down the street...I was sooo excited! Came home to watch the TTU fans ALMOST cost us the game twice.

BUT EITHER WAY...WE PULLED IT OFF!!!!

Too bad we won't be #1. It's ok...we'll show em all in the end!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning!! Natalie is gonna be upset someday when she figures out you picked her school already...she'll up rebelling and going to hmmm...Duke or better yet UNC! ; )