Monday, January 11, 2010

We have a climber!

Cole was SUCH a laid back and mellow kid...slept in his crib until he was 2.5 years old...NEVER attempted to climb out. In fact...never climbed ANYTHING!

Natalie...OPPOSITE! The girl learned how to climb when she was about 8 months old. She started off climbing onto the couch. Since then we have found her on little tables, on step stools, STANDING on the toilet...etc.
This is what I found today when I went into the play room after washing dishes. (actually, she WAS standing on that Mr. Potato head box and pounding on the window saying, "DOG")


Later on tonight I was standing in the living room...I saw her standing next to the table looking at the back of a chair. I looked at the TV and then back at her JUST in time to see her holding the chair by the rungs as it fell on her and pinned her to the ground. (I tried to get a pic of this...but it was heavy and on her head...so we "re-enacted" it.


On to interesting Cole news...HE ATE PEPPERONI TODAY!!! The kid is THE pickiest eater I could have ever imagined. He normally eats pizza with just cheese on it. Today I took off the pepperoni and set it next to his pizza (I was actually going to give it to Natalie). I sat it down while I got the Ranch dressing for him...when I turned back it was gone and he was saying, "MMMM...Cole say YUMMY! MOE MOMMY!" (moe means more) So he ate 2 pieces of pizza and lots of pepperoni! Maybe he just doesn't like pepperoni while it's ON the pizza? Who knows! SCORE!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I like in the chair pic how Nat is standing and Cole is sitting! haha. Wow, she is a climber. Tay is inbetween. She will climb when she wants something but not to the extent that Nat does! They are so cute. And yay for Cole eating a peperoni!!

Amy said...

Isn't it funny how you just assume because they are siblings they will be more alike? Mine are all SO different! Kenna is my only child that is sassy. Case is my "get into EVERYTHING" kid! Kate and Kooper were my quiet, always compliant because they would have DIED if they got in trouble kids! Case and Kenna LIVE in trouble!

Natalie is getting SO STINKIN cute! She's always been cute, just lately she seems even cuter! Maybe it's because I've spent a little more time with her and love her personality!

Kenna would live on potatoe chips alone if I would let her. Last night, I let her eat ice cream for dinner. She didn't like what I made and I just wasn't up for the fight. BOOOO! BAD MOMMY!!! Usually she eats what I cook or she doesn't eat, but last night, I was hurting bc amber tried to physically harm me and I didn't care what she ate!! :)

Love the update and am super jealous of those super cute pottery barn chairs!! I WANT THEM for my basement!;)

Janet said...

Thanks gals!

Alana said...

They are so cute! I can't believe she is that good of a climber already...would love to see y'all soon.