Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July update

I know...I know! I'm horrible at this blog! Maybe its because I've been sick, traveling, working out all the freaking time!!! But I promise to try to be better!!!

Anyway, here is what you want to look at! Maybe I will actually write for a post next week!

about to feed the ducks. Natalie was following Cole EVERYWHERE!!



I was sitting at the table making my grocery list and Cole ran away and came back and said, "look what I did!" ALL over his legs...even his butt!

Going to get the paper for mommy in the morning...they love to do this!


Playing in the rain! natalie showing her "guns up"!


I'm not proud of this one...but its cute...Justin taught him the longhorn sign...


With Auntie Jess...they LOOOOOVE her! (so do I! And today is her 27th birthday!!)


She ran to me saying "CHEESE" (a rare occurrance for her!) And...that's oreo on her mouth :)


Looking at the "agua" (still unsure why they refuse to say water...)

Cole getting the royal treatment from his cousins at Justin's family reunion. He was so scared to climb up the stairs for this water slide...he never did do it...even though they were all so sweet. He ended up climging up the SLIDE part and sliding back down. Silly, silly boy!


Staring at the rain as it POURED for a about 10 minutes in Walburg



Yes...so much to be proud of for this girl! Was actually picking her nose AND sucking her toe before I snapped :)

Danielle & I at the Twilight Trilogy on the opening night of Eclipse. (yes...we were there watching twilight at 7:15pm...and New moon...and then Eclipse at 12:o0am)


My cousin Afton's husband Patrick and their sweet little girl Adeline (Justin & I visited them!) I LOVE this pic!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I can't believe how tall Cole has gotten. And those legs just made me laugh. The longhorn sign has got to go or no more tractor rides. JK. Love you Cole and Natalie!!

danielle s said...

I look ugly in that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!