Monday, July 5, 2010

Pictures!

It's been a while! So here are a few pics!

Sparklers on July 4th!
Curly, Curly hair!!!

Natalie and her sparkler!
Doing what they do best...screaming and having fun TOGETHER! lol
Jumping in a puddle!
July 4th! (it rained for a week before and most of the day!)

I found them reading together and Cole rubbed his nose when I said to smile for the camera...so Natalie did too...sooo sweet!

I heard Cole "reading" to Natalie and this is what I found when I went in her room! Notice how Natalie's book is upside down :)

Yes...we do a LOT of reading in this house! Most of it involves me reading to them!

Natalie helping Daddy wash the car!

Cole & Justin riding the Go-Cards for the first time! (Quartz Mountain)

Cole was SERIOUS about his racing!
Playing at the beach at Quartz Mountain with Maverick! (he was a great swimmer but I was worried about him!)
Beach!

Cole after the haircut I gave him (my first time...He kept saying, "Don't cut my ear off Mommy!)
Cole's first catch of the season and on his new Spiderman fishing pole!
Happy Boy!!
Checking out the water
Natalie had her own fishing pole too! It was a pink Barbie one!

2 comments:

Amber said...

CUTE!
Nat's hair is SO curly. Every time Tay's gets the slightest ringlet I think it's curly...NOPE.

Cole hair looks great! You did a really good job.

I love how they read to each other =D

And we have GOT to get Tay a matching barbie fishing pole like Nat's!!!!

aschneider said...

Natalie's hair is SO CUTE! I think it looks like Amber's ringlets when she was little. You did a good job with Cole's hair! I cut Pat's but it's curly, so if I mess up it doesn't show! ha! I love your little family--keep those posts coming!