Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well hello friends!

I have HONESTLY tried to blog in the past few weeks, but it seems like blogger has been having troubles (or maybe me?) BUT...here I am! No personal pics (I need to upload them)...but I thought I'd share a litte about what we've been up to!

1. Swimming! We got a membership to a local pool and have been trying to get there often! Cole has FINALLY realized its fun in the deep pool (as long as he has his floaties on and a ring around his belly). Natalie cruises in her "boat". Luckily there's a kiddie pool too that they both enjoy.
2. Mommy & Daddy time! Justin was on vacation last week and we got to spend 3 nights away from the kiddos! We treasure time together (just the 2 of us)...so it was awesome! My sweet mom came to watch the kids and took them to see my abuelitos (grandparents)...pics later. We got to see the cutest baby in the world...Miss Adeline! She's PRECIOUS people! Wait until you see her pic! She was a VERY good baby and her parents are PROS! Only at it for a few weeks and I feel like Afton & Pat are better parents than me! lol! We also went to the "Bodies" Exhibit in Dallas and the Aquarium. Very interesting and fun! We also stayed with Jessica a few nights and hung out at Dave & Busters...I LOVED it!! haha! (bodies exhibit was a little disturbing...)


3. Lubbock! I've been there probably 4 times this summer already! Most recently I went to watch the premier of "Eclipse". We actually started the evening by watching Twilight at 7:15pm, New Moon at 9:30pm and Eclipse at 12:05am. Eclipse is the best so far!!! We all really enjoyed it!



A special thanks to my parents for watching the kids! My mom watched them from Wednesday-Saturday and my dad watched them during the Twilight saga. I'm so glad they are willing to do this...and so glad the kids love every bit of time with them! Yesterday Cole helped grandpa by picking up the grass as he mowed it and he helped him spray weeds on the tractor. He was WORN OUT!

No comments: