Saturday, February 5, 2011

23 weeks

snow2011 (106)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: I have a hard time finding this…but what I did see is that she’s over a pound now and Is about the size of a baby doll.  ha!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don’t know…don’t really care to know.  :)

Maternity Clothes: Same as other posts…only I’ve added leggings to my wardrobe.  They are so comfy and I’ve had them for a while…just nothing to wear with them.  The big sweaters swallow me and I look like a troll.  I bought some summer dresses (and used some of my own) and put them over the leggings and where a sweater on top!  VERY cute with flip flops or boots!

Movement: She’s moving a lot!  She has gotten my ribs in the past few weeks.  Long legs again :)

Sleep: I’ve had a good week’s sleep!

What I miss: Exercise and energy

Cravings: Various things.  I had to have laffy taffy last weekend.  Yesterday it was fried chicken.  It just depends on the day!

Symptoms: Constipation and indigestion.  Not a fun mix. 

I bought some fabric to make a blanket and other accessories for Katy last weekend.  I think I’m going with a light aqua blue and brown and pink for her colors (with greens & yellows thrown in too).  I still have not bought her anything else.  I guess I just figure Natalie has too many clothes (good thing they will get used twice!), but I really need to buy Katy her own things!

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Go to BabyCenter.com for the size of baby. That's where I always find it for my update posts.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, and I have been wearing my summer dresses with long sleeved tshirts underneath and they are perfect! It has really stretched my wardrobe significantly!