Wednesday, February 23, 2011

25 weeks 4 days

25weeksbaby3 (1)

Yeah, Yeah…I’m late…SUE ME!  :)  Just kidding!! 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Eggplant!  9.2 inches and approx. 2 lbs!  Wow!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Uhhh…I’m guessing 20 lbs or so?  I’m scared to look!!!  Valentines day really did me in!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity and regular t-shirts!  I just bought my first full belly panel capri pants!  The only thing is that capri pants look like high waters on me since they hit at the ankles.  Oh well, I can roll them up!  I also got 2 cute tees from target.  I’m in a size 8 maternity pant (GAG!!!) and MEDIUM maternity shirts.  For reference…I was in 4 maternity and EXTRA SMALL and SMALL for my previous 2 pregnancy.  when I say I’m fat, I mean it, ok?  I would appreciate it if you people would agree and not LIE TO ME!  (hahaha…I’m going through weight/fat roll issues…ok?)  :)

Movement: She’s moving a lot!  I don’t know her (is she a her still???) location in my belly…but it changes often.  this morning she was kicking or punching out the right side of my belly.  Last night it was left…and a few days ago it was my wooha.  :)

Sleep: I went to Lubbock Sunday-Tuesday and forgot my Snoogle….sleep wasn’t great!  Last night was wonderful!  I love you snoogle, I really do!

What I miss: Exercise…walking, lifting HEAVY weights that make me groan, running until I can’t run another step, running up my hills and enjoying my downhills, the wind on my face, the feeling of just completing a long run, beating my times.  I MISS WORKING OUT SO BAD!  I miss my beautiful musclicious legs.  Now they are fat and ugly :(

Cravings: Nothing

Symptoms: fatness 

Do you see a trend here in this post?  I’m really going through an “I’m fat” depression.  I’ve never had legs this poofy or a poofy face or flabby thighs…at least  not in the past 8 years or so.  I’m so disgusted and I feel so helpless.  I mean…what can I do now at 25 weeks pregnant?  I can’t exercise to get my heart rate way up?  I can’t do a million squats, I can’t run, I can barely even walk that far.  I just don’t want to get to a point of no return…If I KNEW I could get back to the me I was this summer, I’d be ok.  I’m just starting to worry!  With the c-section I will be out of commission for 6-8 weeks (don’t tell me I can walk…walking is not working out for me!!).  THEN…I breastfeed and I have serious issues with running/lifting weights and breastfeeding.  Formula is NOT an option for me….I just won’t do it, so I’m looking at next May before I can REALLY get at it as far as working out goes.  Actually, I fully plan on reading as much as I can about working out hard and still breastfeeding.  I have a feeling that means I will be drinking 20 gallons of water a day and eating a house, but if that’s what it takes to workout, that’s what it takes. 

Sorry, no pic…no one is here to take it :(  Maybe I’ll get Cole to after preschool!

6 comments:

Kelli Davis said...

Oh, my dear. Sounds like you're having a seriously cruddy pitty-party day. Don't get me wrong- I fully believe those are allowed! Have you done any prenatal yoga before? Certainly, not a "get your heart pumping big time" kind of work out, but maybe might help you maintain some muscle tone! Hope that your days continue to improve!! Good luck!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Well, I'm going to break all of your rules, and go ahead and say YOU ARE CRAZY! Seriously, you look awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I love you and want to feed your ego. Honestly, it is the gosh darn truth! And any weight or fat you have on your body will be gone in due time. That baby is worth every ounce of it, and I know you would agree! You are healthy, baby is healthy and if you really want to see fatness, fat legs, fat thighs, fat back (ugh, that's the worst), fat face, fat neck...come to my house! It will make you feel so much better about yourself! HA! 29 weeks 4 days and I've gained around 40 pounds, so...there ya go! Funny enough, it doesn't bother me most of the time. I will be working over time to get it off eventually, but...such is life! Now, remind me I said that in a few months when the working out really begins and I HATE it! HA!

Janet said...

CHARLA~you have TWINS!!!! haha! It's ok for YOU to gain that weight!!!! NOT THE SINGLETON HERE! :) Iknow you're right. The picture looked better than I imagined. Wonder if I have a warped view in person?

Kelli~Can't wait to see the pictures of your new one ANYDAY NOW!! EEK! Soooo excited for you and Brian!! I need yoga...I looove it!

Mary Ann said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PREGO WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN. LOVE YOU!!

Amber said...

First off you look great =D And I did prego salsa dancing and Mike and I went on walks about every other night until I delivered....try some relaxing walking??
You really are cute!!

Suzanne Schwertner said...

Okay miss skinny minnie! Who the heck is standing in front of you when you look in the mirror? You have a human inside you. You are feeding two people. This is your 3rd one and you are 30, you are supposed to gain more when that happens. Although I have to say, I can't see it at all on you!! Did you think about all the running around you are going to be doing with 3 little ones? Ha!! You are going to have to TRY to keep wait on when that happens. You look great so stop it! :) I love you tons!!