Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 year High School Reunion

Oh my...I can't believe its been over 10 years since I graduated! It feels like yesterday!

Saturday we will have our official reunion. I'm nervous! I LOVED high school. I seriously liked it better than college. College was filled with boy drama. Highschool was just fun.

Of course...I had always planned on being in super/tip top shape for this. Luck would have it that I'm 22 weeks pregnant! I guess I can't complain.

But then...CRAZY stuff has happened! I have NOT had a haircut since the 1st week of February. My girl charges $60 for a dry cut (so worth it though!! Kara at Tangles). BUT...that's 55 miles away. I finally decided to do a local salon for $20. (see blog below). WELL...they did ok...but I have layers...lots...I look weird. But I can deal with that. NEXT...I wake up today...my right eye is glued shut. I HAVE PINK EYE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? WHY?? (ok...i haven't changed contacts in longer than i'd had a haircut) Then...the doctor tells me I must wear glasses for 14 days. UM>>>NO! But...I had to throw my contacts away and that was my last pair. I called my eye doctor (also 55miles away) & they refused to give me my prescription because it had been more than a year. SO...I had to drive to go get a trial pair. BY GOLLY...I'm wearing my contacts Saturday night!

Justin told me to just go all out like highschool. Wear glasses and go get braces while I'm at it. haha.

I'm not even going to go into how hard it is to find cute/trendy clothes for me being prego. I'm short, have no boobs, and I have a new fat a$$. GREAT!!! I bought all my clothes in the juniors section today. I HATE MATERNITY CLOTHES!

Hopefully it will all go smoothly and I'll have a GREAT time with my long lost friends! I can't wait!

2 comments:

James & Kelly said...

Janet! I had a HORRIBLE time finding clothes and I'm not even pregnant...I'm going in jeans girl...that's all I ever wore in HS. I know we'll have a blast. Be safe driving

26 said...

You are so beautiful!! I'm emailing you...