Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's a girl!!




Wow...we're having a girl!


I laid down at the doctor's office and the technician started doing her thing with the ultrasound. I said, "Hmm...I think I see the boy parts!". She said, "No...I don't think so". I just sat there with a smile on my face STUNNED. Sure enough...she made it her mission to prove to me that there were NO boy parts!!!


I could NOT BELIEVE IT!!! I have had 3 dreams she was a girl...but I still figured...NAH... Actually...I'm a little surprised at my reaction. I've always wanted a girl, but I found myself a little sad that Cole won't have a brother so close in age. So...I told Justin...we have to have another real quick! haha...we'll see about that!


We got several pics of her kicking her head! The technician kept saying she has REALLY long legs. I'm 19 weeks 4 days prego & her legs measured over 20 weeks. She also weighs about 11oz! Almost a whole pound!!!! I can't wait to see her!! Actually...she'd better stay put & not try to make an early entrance like her BFF Taylor Marie! (My BFF cousin Amber's baby girl who has been trying to come out since she was 26 weeks!)


I also bought the baby bedding. I was in Target and wandered across the clearance shelves in the baby department the CUTEST bedding popped out at me for 39.99 for the bumper, coverlet, 2 sheets & ruffle. It's "Tadpole Cherry Blossom" & is kiwi green & bright pink. I got home & saw that it's normally 149.99! I'm so glad I got it...I LOVE IT!!! (It's much brighter in person than it shows on the pic)


3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the bedding!! I wanted something bright and girlie but Mike doesn't like pink :(
Now you get to buy a super fun girlie diaper bag...I did get my way on that purchase :)

26 said...

Oh My!!!! Congrat, congrats again!! So happy for you!!

Okay, I officially placing dibs that you have 5 kiddos. : ) I love it!

Bedding is perfect! Name is too cute!! Wow!! What a great day!! : )

The Stanford Family said...

Congratulations!!!!

My brother and Allyson are also having a girl!

I can't wait to see her. I bet you were wondering about those LONG LEGS!!!!