Thursday, June 12, 2008

19 week appt

I totally forgot the specifics...so thought I'd share!

I gained 0 pounds!!!! Which puts me at a total weight gain of 7.5 lbs this pregnancy. I had gained around 9 with Cole at this point...however...I'm 1.5 pounds over my weight with Cole. Overall...I'm pretty happy with that!

Little Natalie's heartrate was 146! She weighs about 11oz.

Next time the doc will give me "permission forms" for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesaerean). I really want to have a natural birth...but I'm scared too. The chance of uterine rupture is EXTREMELY low considering my low cut. (less than 1%) We'll try it out and see!

Next appt is 7/8!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait to hold, love and spoil my little granddaughter just like I love and spoil her big brother Cole. I love both of you so much!

danielle s said...

hey wats up?? So i was just lookin over your blog and relized that you havent added me to your blog buddies. If only you knew how i felt when i saw that. Hurt, betryed, unloved, left out. :-(