Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!

Look what we've been up to!

Trying on Christmas Clothes!
(yes...that's the painted paneling...now awaiting new plug covers and baseboards & crown moulding!)
r
CHEESE! After we plugged in the tree (Sunday)

For Suzanne: She was LOVING on her "kiki"!



I am SOOO excited about this Christmas season! I think the kids will have a BLAST! They each have a little tree in their room with lights. We've been singing, "Happy Birthday Jesus" and today we are putting up the Nativity set. One of my FAVORITE memories growing up was putting out the nativity set at my Grandma & Grandpa Schwertner's house. Grandma would let one of us put baby Jesus in the cradle. Usually it was the youngest...or the one who begged the hardest (I was the oldest but begged ;)) Sooo...this is Cole's 3rd Christmas of us doing that!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awww, look at Nat's curly hair! Love it =D

danielle s said...

why have you not acknowledged my previous comment?? lol jk