Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My baby is ONE!

Happy Birthday Natalie Ann!!!

I can NOT believe my tiny baby is ONE! This year has flown! It's been soooo special to be able to spend so much time with her!! We woke up this morning and sang Happy Birthday to her...she was still asleep and cried and cried (she's not a morning girl). Then she realized we were spoiling her and she was happy! :) After that, I decided to work out while Justin took Natalie and Cole for donuts. The sweet ladies at Childress Bakery gave her a free "birthday donut"! We are having her party on Saturday, so today is just the family. I think I'll have to get her a little birthday present for today and save the big ones for Saturday.

Natalie facts:
  • She can walk! Last night she started taking off on her own and walking short distances without us prompting her! (still not everywhere...but this is much more than before!)
  • She says LOTS of words! mama, dada, bubba, baby, more, dog, kitty, night night, wawa (water), Ice wawa, apple juice (strange...huh?), bye bye, what's this/that?, shoe, duck, brush, hi, choo choo, tractor, pee pee, poo poo
  • She blows kisses
  • gives high five
  • hugs her babies & gives them kisses (only when she's in the mood...other time she throws them! lol)
  • She is a MOMMY'S girl when I'm around...if it's just her & daddy...she's all about daddy!
  • She does NOT sleep all night...maybe twice a week she does.
  • She still gets mommy's milk 2-3 times a day...if she will get over this cold I will work on weaning...
  • She is a piggy! Eats a TON!!!
  • LOVES chocolate (oops)
  • She still wants to do everything Bubba does!
  • Makes a truck sound when playing with trucks
  • Can find a choo choo ANYWHERE (wonder where she learned that?)
  • Likes to have saline squirted in her nose...it's pretty funny!
  • Has gone pee pee on the potty a few times :)
  • She is sooo tiny compared to Cole! She is wearing 12 month clothes. Cole was already in 24 month clothes at one...haha.
  • In the morning I say, "Go get Bubba" and she crawls to his door and pounds on it, saying, "BU BA" haha! When I ask if she's hungry she nods her head and points to the kitchen and then starts crying...haha!

I guess that's all I can think of...but she's the most beautiful little one year old I've every seen! (and her brother was the most HANDSOME! LOL)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Natalie!! Grandma and Grandpa love you very much.