Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cole is 3!!


Cole OFFICIALLY turned three on Feb. 11! (at 10:24pm after 25 hours of long, grueling labor that ended in a c-section!!) He is SUCH a big boy now! His birthday was filled with his favorites: cinammon rolls, grilled cheese sandwiches, chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, choo choos, choo choo movies, etc. He had a great day!! Here's what he's up to lately!


Cole at 3 years old:


  • Infatuated with Thomas the Train and all trains in general

  • He calls them "choo choos"

  • He has 10 thomas character trains

  • He is 42 inches and 36 lbs. Still pretty tall & lean!

  • He talks up a storm these days! I mean...full blown conversations! I understand everything he says...sometimes other people don't. My favorite things he says lately are, "It is a nice day today!" or "I don't think so...". haha... or, "I be nice Mommy! I MOMISE!" (I promise) "That's COLE'S baby Nani" (natalie)

  • He loves a girl...Chandler. He told me this yesterday after CRYING in the car because he thought we were going to see her. "I OVE Nandler" (ove = love and Nandler=Chandler). She likes trains too...haha!

  • He love, love, loves his grandma. He likes to call her at least every other day. He likes to call "Dess" (jess-ica). If he's in trouble, he wants MAWMAW...grandma.

  • Yes, he does love his mimi too! He gets so excited when we tell him we get to see "Mimipapa". It's one word :)

  • He goes pee pee & the potty all day and wears big thomas and elmo underwear...but wears a pull up at night. He ONLY goes poo poo when sleeping...not sure why! I'm giving the poo poo a break...we forced him on the potty & he got to where he would cry and cry...so I'll give it a month or so before we try again!

  • He loves hanging out with his cousins, Garrett & Gavin. You can tell he totally looks up to them & thinks they are soooooo cool! He got to feed their cows, horses & goats the other day with them and had such a great time!

  • ONLY EATS grilled cheese, fishsticks, chicken strips or dinos...and thats it! Well...he eats a variety of fruit & other snacks...but he's not good at trying new foods....specifically meats and veggies. I have faith that ONE day he'll like my meatloaf or Justin's steak!

That's my big boy for ya! He's sweet as can be and the cutest thing in the world!!!

2 comments:

Alana said...

OK I just got teary eyed when I read your post! We love you guys..y'all are the best! Maybe a play-date at our house on Friday? What do you think?

Janet said...

sounds good!!! We love ya'll too!! (obviously cole does! ha!)