Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's Day is always fun for my family. Daddy used to give us special jewelry and chocolates...we were always his valentine! Justin has continued to make it fun for me and the kids! The kids also had presents from Grandma & Grandpa, Auntie Jess & Mimi & Papa. Love was definitely in the air!!! I had a huge eye due to an infection...but Justin still made me feel special :) And...I wasn't creative AGAIN for Justin. He got a minnow bucket...he asked for it! And LOTS of candy that's already gone! I couldn't find a great card for him, so I made one that says, "I've had my EYE on you"...and I drew my humongous eye. haha! I would put a picture of my eye...because I love gross stuff...but not all of you do, so I don't want to make you hate me! Trust me, it was huge and ugly and on Sunday I went to the ER! SCARY!
This is what the kids woke up to after their afternoon nap :)
Natalie LOVED the bear Daddy got her! If you look close you can see the heart watch I gave her! She took that bear everywhere & wrestled with it!
Natalie wearing the Snow white Necklace and earrings Grandma & Grandpa gave her. The purse is just adorable too! The funny thing was that we gave her Snow White the same day!
Cole and his cho choo watch and choo choo movie. Yes...we make this addiction worse!
Hope ya'll had as fun for Valentines day as we did! (actually...i hope it was better & you got to go on a date...we didn't because of my cyclops of an eye!)



2 comments:

danielle s said...

um you forgot to mention that the gifts were from ALL of us!!! if it hadn't of been for me, they wouldn't have gotten the cool stuff they did! i picked out natalie's AND cole's gifts

Janet said...

Well you did awesome!!! Thank you very much!