Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cole's 3rd Birthday Party


(note....I'll post an official 3rd b-day on his actual birthday!)

Cole had ANOTHER Thomas the Train b-day party this year. He loves Thomas...so why not? His Grandma & Grandpa, Auntie Nini (danielle), Auntie Jess (JEssica) and Mimi & papa came to celebrate with him! It was nice to have a small, family party! He was SO happy and ALL SMILES while we sang him "Happy Birthday"! (see the pic) I wish we'd videoed it! Cole got lots of Choo Choos and books and a Big Wheel cycle thing! We got him a full sized mattress set and bedding. We searched all over for this discontinued bedding...(target discontinued it after 3 years...ughhhh)...decided to buy a different set...and then reconsidered & found it on Ebay! We are soooo happy with it! I was very sad to say goodbye to the mattress that he slept on for 3 years!! BUT...it's the same bed frame! It's one that converts from crib to toddler bed to Full Size...I think it was WELL worth the money! He will have had the same basic bed his whole time living with his mommy & daddy!! Cool! Natalie's is the same way!

Here are some pics!

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I LOVE Cole's bedding! So cute!

Alana said...

His bed looks awesome! Can't wait to wish him a Happy Birthday in person this week :)

Lacy said...

I love the bedding! Even better that you were able to find it on ebay-- Although I am glad I ran into you at Dillards when you were out looking! :)