Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 weeks 4 days

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 10 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a strawberry!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't know don't care :)
Maternity Clothes: when I put on jeans...yes. Not wearing any maternity shirts, just a lot of t-shirts.
Gender: No clue....
Movement: Hmm...sometimes I think I feel a teeny, tiny nudge. I know it's probably too early...but when you've done this three times...you kind of know what it feels like. COULD be gas...but I think it's my little nudger :) (What book is that from??????)
Sleep: Starting to get better sleep! I got a new Snoogle pillow...and it helps me get to sleep quickly. HOWEVER, it also requires a lot of moving of it if you want to change positions and this sometimes make me lie awake awhile. I wake up at least once to go potty too...sometimes twice.
What I miss: a pretty waistline
Cravings: Cutie oranges?
Symptoms: Tired, peeing a lot, that's about it! Lazy...typical :)

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I got a Snoogle, too and I'm going to dedicate an entire blog post to it in the next few days! I LOVE it! But, I have to agree, it does require quite a bit of moving around when you want to switch positions. I've found though, that with the Snoogle and adjusting my side of our Sleep Number to make it softer, my hips don't hurt nearly as bad!

aschneider said...

Awe! Sweet little nudger! Makes me want to go read Breaking Dawn again.

Random thought: Sometimes I think I feel phantom baby kicks. Is this weird? Wishful thinking?

Rock those maternity pants for as long as you can. They are the BEST!

danielle s said...

um stop trying to be Bella! That's MY role!