Sunday, November 14, 2010

"You're My Best Friend Mommy"

This post is dedicated to Cole.

My sweet Coley-ole-O...oh how I love you!!! For the past few months he has been a Mommy's boy...and I've got to say...I love it! For the first 2 years of his life...he was a Daddy's boy! A few weeks ago he came up to me and said, "Mommy...you're my best friend." Now he reminds me of it every day! He tells me I'm pretty and gives the baby kisses on my tummy...just a sweetie pie!

He is also a VERY big helper! Anything I need...I just have to ask him and he get it for me...or do it for me...give me the remote...put this poopie diaper in the garage....etc. (Hey...I'm prego...he can help a little! lol)

He is doing soooo good in preschool! I never would have though he would love it as much as he does. When we went school shopping for him this summer...he picked out certain shirts. Now...those are the only shirts he likes to wear to preschool...and don't ask him to wear those shirts outside of school...they are special school shirts :)

Cole has such a tender heart that melts me everyday! He shares his "friends" stuffed animals with me and Natalie...he likes to go "camping" on his bed everyday too. His latest fascination is the plane Earth and the moon. He just wants to understand EVERYTHING about it! he doesnt' quite grasp that the big blue circle we look at is what we are living on...but he's trying! haha!

He does NOT like "girly things" (that's his word for it). So...NO pink ANYTHING, no princess things...and do NOT call him a prince!

He is also potty trained 99%! The remaining 1% is because he still wets the bed at night...but some boys (including his daddy) take a really long time at that. I'm so relieved that I don't have to deal with pull ups during the day! He just goes to the potty when he needs to on his own :)

He still loves his trains..but also enjoys "hunting" and race cars :) Oh yes...and he still loves Taylor Swift. His daddy hung her picture up on his desk and he points her out everyday. He also loves hearing her on the radio, "Is that my girlfriend Taylor Swift?"...and 99% of the time he's right! haha!

Cole is the kind of kiddo that just melts your heart everyday. He is very considerate and is just so loving and CUTE! I love you buddy...and I hope I can always be your best friend!