Monday, November 8, 2010

Natalie Ann is TWO!


I'm a bad mom and just realized I never did her OFFICIAL birthday post!

Natalie you are TWO YEARS OLD!!! You weigh about 26 lbs and are pretty tall for a girl I think (haven't measure her lately! lol). You wear 24 months and 2t clothing. You can still fit into some 18 month clothes but they are too short...haha! You wear a size 6 or 7 shoe and a size 5 diaper :)

You definitely are a character! I love hearing you carry on conversation with people! Usually you are talking or arguing with Bubba...who you usually call Cole Thomas Pierce. You absolutely personify the PRINCESS personality! You LOVE princesses and dress up! You also love lipstick and have your own new set!

Yes...you still suck your fingers. When we try to tell you to stop...you cry and say you want them. I don't have the heart to make you stop. It's very comforting for you. Right now you are watching Beauty and the Beast all curled up on the recliner and sucking those fingers.

Recently you decided that since Taylor Swift was Bubba's girlfriend...she would be your girlfriend too. I didn't really like that idea...so I told you Taylor Lautner could be your boyfriend and after looking at his picture...you agreed! Now when anyone asks youwho your boyfriend is, you say, "Taylor Otner" sooooo cute!

Your favorite toy is still Kitty. She goes everywhere with you. Now that we know she's safe in the washer, she gets regular baths and looks pretty again! You also love BIG teddy bears! You roll on the ground with them until you get tired of them and say, "You're a big ole BULLY" Not sure why you think that? For your birthday you got 2 Doras and you love them too.

Going to sleep is getting better for you again FINALLY! You still wake up saying you're scared of the worms, but then you say, "They live far, far away...outside!" One of your Doras is a night time dora and that has made it better for you going to sleep.

Your hair is curly, curly! Most days it's kinky, but on humid days...it's GORGEOUS! PERFECT ringlets... Hopefully I'll figure out how to work curly hair! Most days you wear it in a little ponytail on the side of your head (halfway up). I HAVE to spray it with detangler and/or water to even comb it...even if you've just had a bath! However...it is beautiful and you get lots of compliments on it!

You are also a big Grandpa's girl! When we are around Grandpa you want to be with him more than anyone else (especially if Cole is with Grandma). That's sweet because I L.O.V.E.D. my grandpa so much too!

Your favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese and oranges. Which is not surprising since I craved oranges when I was pregnant with you! Overall...you eat just about anything! Your favorite drink is chocolate milk (milk with ovaltine). Actually...you pretty much refuse any other drink. I get some water in before nap and night night...but thats it! You prefer milk above all else!

Natalie Ann, you are the sweetest and most loving girl I could have ever asked for! Your smile is ever present and you live to make us laugh! I know you will be the BEST big sister the new baby could ask for...Cole thinks you are the best LITTLE sister so far! You give your Daddy and me the bEST hugs. We love you little princess!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I teared up on this post. You are a very special little girl. we love you Natalie!!

Amber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! It's so cute with her little tutu (Princess personality of course) and that great BIG smile! She is such a cutie and I love how her and Taylor are so much alike even though they are far far away from each other.

Amy said...

Precious!

aschneider said...

Awe that was a sweet post, Janet. Natalie is such a precious, beautiful little girl.